1. General Information
Trade name: Flowers to Barcelona
Address: Travessera de Dalt, 21, 08024. Barcelona.
Phone number: 0034644772010
This website (www.flowerstobarcelona.com), owned by Flowers to Barcelona, has been created and designed to promote and provide information about this online store services and projects.
This legal notice has the objective of establishing the general conditions governing the access and use of the above-mentioned website of all the users and costumers. So, its access and use will necessarily entail submitting to and accepting the present General Conditions of use included in this legal notice.
Users are recommended to thoroughly read the general conditions every time they wish to enter and use the site, as said conditions may undergo some changes.
In this regard, Flowers to Barcelona reserves the right to modify, at any time and without need of warning, the contents of its website, the said access and use provisions, and in general, of any part of the design and configuration of its website
3. Web access
The user or customer can access to the web free of charge, except the connection charge paid by the user to gain access through the relevant telecommunications network, contracted on her own account.
On the other hand, Flowers to Barcelona requires reliance on services provided by third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which is not the responsibility of the company. Because of this, access can be may be suspended, cancelled or inaccessible for technical reasons.
Furthermore, Flowers to Barcelona reserves the right to quit the access to its website, at any time and without notice, either due to technical, security, control, maintenance, power failures, or any other cause.
This interruption may be temporary or permanent, in which users shall be informed, who may suffer loss, if any, of the information stored in different services. So, Flowers to Barcelona does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website, if the said problems appear. At no time, Flowers to Barcelona can be held accountable in this sense.
4. The use of the website
Anyone who uses this website, becomes a user, and accepts that this use is under his exclusive responsibility.
The user undertakes not to use the information, activities, products or services that Flowers to Barcelona provides him to do activities contrary to the law, the moral and the public order and in general, to use it according to the current general conditions.
The user must refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain, the products by means or procedures other than those which have been made available to him or indicated for that purpose, or which are normally used on the Internet
I n this regard, Flowers to Barcelona ask the user to devote special attention to this warning messages, as they are not responsible for any damage and losses to the user's computer system arising from the inappropriate or negligent use of the web page.
The user contracting through the website declares that he is over the age of eighteen and is of sufficient legal capacity to act to be bound by these purchase legal conditions contracting with Flowers to Barcelona, and has to accept expressly and without exceptions, that the access and use of this website fall under his responsibility.
5. – Content
Flowers to Barcelona makes available the contents of its website to the users as their own information or, of third parties. Flowers to Barcelona shall place the reasonable means at its disposal to ensure that the contents and services included in its website are exact and up-to-date.
6. - Privacy and confidentiality protection policy of the personal information
1. Flowers to Barcelona, located at Travessera de Dalt, 21 Barcelona (08024), holds the website http://www.flowerstobarcelona.com and the personal data base provided by the Internet users, specially all the customers and interested people in
Flowers to Barcelona.
2. In accordance with law 15/1999, 13th December, Law on the protection of personal data, and with its development regulation, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the provided personal data will be included in the file that is duly registered, and which is responsibility of Flowers to Barcelona.
3. Users, clicking the corresponding check box, accept expressly, free or otherwise in an unequivocal manner, that their personal data would be processed by the service provider for the purposes for which they have been collected. Furthermore, they guarantee that the personal data provided are accurate and accept the obligation of conveying any modification to these data. In the event of the data being inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary for their purpose, Flowers to Barcelona pledges to cancel, delete and/or block them.
4. Flowers to Barcelona guarantees that the server that will store and process such personal data will be equipped with the necessary security measures to prevent any loss, alteration, or unauthorised processing or access.
To this end, users accept that the provider will obtain the data for purpose than authenticating the access controls.
5. Flowers to Barcelona, using the website servers, will be able to detect automatically the IP address, and the domain name used by users. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to Internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file of the server, that is duly registered and that allows the further data processing to achieve fully comparable statistical data to measure the number of impressions of pages, visits and order and the access point, etc.
8. Flowers to Barcelona informs that using this website does not require users to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, without prejudice to log in necessarily in the services that require previous registration. This fact could slow down the browsing.
9. Flowers to Barcelona informs that the cookies used by this website have a temporary nature, with the only purpose of making the subsequent transmission more effective. In no case, they will be used for collecting personal data.
10. Flowers to Barcelona specifically guarantees users that their personal information will not be ceded, under any circumstances, to third companies, without any request for explicit consent, informed and clear, for the particular assignment.
11. Flowers to Barcelona informs that can reveal to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information in its power, obtained through their computer systems, without requirement, in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
12. Flowers to Barcelona informs that this website is not intended for minors. However, Flowers to Barcelona denies any responsibility due to failure to comply with this requirement. In addition, the consent of parents or guardians shall be required for children under fourteen years oldto process their personal data. It also can be required the identity data and address of parents or guardians, for the sole purpose of obtaining the authorisation set out.
13. As long as users do not communicate anything, Flowers to Barcelona will assume that their personal data have not varied, and that users undertake to notify any variation. We also assume that we have the necessary consent to use this information in order to facilitate the relation between both parties.
14. Users will have recognised the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, of the information, recognized in articles 15 to 17 of LOPD. These rights can be exercised free sending a specific request, together with a copy of their DNI, through:
Fax: 93 ...
Writing sent to: FLOWERS TO BARCELONA, ref.: Rights ARCO (LOPD), street. Travessera de Dalt, 21 08024 Barcelona, delivered personally or mailed.
7 - Industrial and intellectual property
All contents of this website, which is understood includes but is not restricted to: texts, photographs, graphics, images, links, technology, software and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as their graphic design and source codes (the "Content") are intellectual property of Flowers to Barcelona, or of legal entities and natural persons informed.
Likewise, trademarks, trade names or logos constitute the exclusive ownership of Flowers to Barcelona, or of third parties, except as otherwise is laid down. User may always respect all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the website, which are the exclusive property of Flowers to Barcelona, or of third parties.
It remains definitely prohibited the awarding of any intellectual right over this website. In detail, reproduction, transfer, distribution, distributing, transforming, publicly communicating, making available to others, extracting, re-using, forwarding or exploiting, by any means or procedure, of part or all of the contents in any form, except where permitted by law or with the express written authorisation of the holder of the relevant rights.
However, user may visualise and obtain temporary private copies of the contents for exclusive and private use in his computer systems (software and hardware), provided that the intended purpose is not to develop any commercial or professional activity, as well as its modification, alteration, or decompiling.
An infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of the present conditions, as well as a punishable offence in accordance with articles 270 et sequent of the Penal Code
In any case, user shall be liable for the damages of any nature that Flowers to Barcelona might suffer as a consequence of breach of any of the obligations to which he is subject by virtue of this Legal Notice, or by any applicable individual terms and conditions.
Flowers to Barcelona shall not be liable for the damages or prejudices of any nature caused to the user and that are caused from failure or outage of telecommunications networks which may result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service during or prior to the provision.
Web access does not lay down the obligation of Flowers to Barcelona to ensure the absence of viruses, worms or of any other harmful computer element. It is, in any case, duty of the user to ensure he has the right tools to prevent and disinfect the system of harmful computer programs.
Flowers to Barcelona does not accept any responsibility for any harm caused to users' or third parties' computer equipment during the provision of the web services.
Flowers to Barcelona acts as an intermediary services provider, in accordance with Article 17 of Law 32/2002 of July 12, Services for the Information Society and the Electronic Commerce, and it only will be responsible for the content and services provided in the linked webs, as long as it is effectively aware of any illegality without deactivating the link with all due diligence. The access web service involves the technical linking devices that allow users to access other Internet websites
Existing links should not presuppose the existence of agreements between their managers or owners, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Flowers to Barcelona with the provided demonstrations, content or services
If users consider that there is a linked website with unlawful or inappropriate content, they may notify it to Flowers to Barcelona, without entailing an obligation to withdraw the correspondent link.
Flowers to Barcelona does not know the contents and services of the links. So, we do not assume any responsibility for any damages caused by unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, non availability, error or uselessness of the content and/or services of the links, nor any other damage that is not directly attributable to Flowers to Barcelona.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present conditions of access are subjected to the Spanish laws.
For the resolution of any conflict arising from accessing the web page, users and Flowers to Barcelona agree to submit expressly to the courts and tribunals to the city of Barcelona, renouncing to any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond.